Monday 27 February 2012

Platerboarding

To start to put my plasterboard up, first off i got the tools and equiment i needed. These were: A stanly-knife, a tape-measure, the platerboard, a pencil, a drill and some plasterboard screws. I also then got my PPE: gloves, my work boots and then my glasses.

To start off i first measured the srea that i needed to plasterboard, and then i measured the measurements onto the plasterboard and marked it out with the pencil. I then scored the line that was mark out with the stanly-knife and then removed the exess platerboard that wasnt needed.
with the plasterboard that was now cut out to the right shape i then fitted it to the area needed to be plasterboarded and then drilled it on. I contuined this untill all the area i needed to do was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment