Tuesday 29 May 2012

emulsion magnolia, gloss

First off i got my PPE, this was: gloves, goggles and my boots (steel-topcapped). I then got all my equiment i needed, this was: White gloss, magnolia paint, paintbrushes, water, kettles, rollers, rollers trays and a dust sheet.

To start off with I done all my undercoats (as explain in a older post), and then decanted the paint into kettles.
For the sado, skirting, architrav and door frame, i used a gloss based white paint to give a nice finish. I gave this 3 layers as to give the perfect white gloss finish. I done all this with a small paintbursh so i didnt get any on thw walls.

For the walls, i used a emulsion magnolia paint, i painted around the edges first with a paintbursh, and then filled the middle in with a roller to save time. I gave this also 3 coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment